Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, August 27


Work's been hell busy: waking up at 7am and ending work more than 15 hours later, and the cycle continues for the next 2-3 days. Singapore, sentosa and kulai are my new hangout spots and I'm dizzy from the coffee intake I have per day. I have paper cuts on my fingers, splinters in my toes (and sometimes I feel like they're near my buttocks too but maybe it's just the coffee screwing with my mind) and aching feet.

Shall, not, waste, precious, sleep, time, anymore.

Blogging will continue in a while.. till then, be good kids!

Love,
L(imbeh)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New